Sunday, August 17, 2014

2nd whistling duck done.....

and it's better then the first but i am not happy with it totally either.
so now either i move on to buffelhead or do yet another whistling duck.....(until i either want to pull my eyes out or i get to know them like i know my muscovys)

and speaking of my ducks.....they were calling me this morning while bernie was putting them out
so i had a bit more energy and went down to them
amelia and pru wanted nothing more then mommy hugs and pets and kisses.....which they got..... then mommy took them on a walk to the worm field for a treat
amelia was so happy that she was giving me duck kisses as often as she could
falstaff was so thrilled to see me he came over to tell me all about how happy he was.... he told me about the summer and the girls and the bugs he's eaten (that's big news to a duck)
i told him how much i missed him and how handsome he was, and how glad i am that he's still alive (he is an extremely long lived duck......we estimate him to be about 10-12 now.....
misha was trying to decide if she liked me or not
and lilli and phoebe made a point of ignoring me....... POINTEDLY
gawd i love those ducks

i did expend all my energy though going down there and back.
i was hoping to have enough energy to make split pea soup for the freezer today but right now i can't even think of it as i am too tired
even if i use the little food chopper to do the onion/celery/carrot........
i'm just way too tired
exhaustion like this is something i would never have believed i would ever deal with, it's so bad at time i literally can not put one foot in front of another, the muscles just won't obey

i had hoped to get to the bottom of this and get some help but now it would seem that's on hold again
so we'll see what happens

the weather has warmed up again, just like bernie told me...... yesterday i was in fleece and a wool hat, today it's warm and humid and i am debating on the fan or the AC!
but really right now, i could so go back to bed for a while, i would too if bernie wasn't sleeping
ok
i've expended what energy i had for typing now so i'll say good bye for today
take good care



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi