Tuesday, September 11, 2012

no, i didn't forget

i don't think anyone in america or even other parts of the world can forget what day it is today

i do remember
it's private for me
one of my cousins made it out of the WTC buildings......she was pregnant, she lost her shoes
and she walked......and walked, ........and walked

but for me, i can't do public displays for this,
i do hope, wish, pray that the world learns that what is done to one is done to all
that cooperation and peacefulness is the only way to be

i don't think i will see that in my lifetime on this earth
or possibly ever

the earth is too amazing a classroom, where young souls can come and learn the lessons of
'what you do to the least of you, you do to me'
we are all interconnected
no matter how far apart we seem

to my cousin rockie, who on this day......walked out of the WTC and became her own miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi