Tuesday, February 14, 2012

happy happy V day to you

me? well the muse struck again..... but something tells me it's going to be a LONG long drawing....
i have three layouts on the drafting table and this one i actually like..... the others i like the IDEA of.....but i don't think they work for this story.......

this one however seems to my eye as the 'right' one

we had a good weekend....... bernie got some of the studio done....i worked on the duck manuscript and next i have to scan work that is getting printed up for the meeting i have to schedule at the end of the month

so for now......this is what's on my board for the next while........

maybe i should have curled the wings forward a bit more???

OYE

happy heart day to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi