Tuesday, February 08, 2011

it was one of THOSE nights

you know the kind...... you fall asleep as usual......... thinking you will make it mostly through the night (a few pitstops for the pea sized bladder)
well that wasn't to be
thaddeaus woke me around 12:30am he smelled like woodsmoke and that woke me up out of a deep dream
and then i was up to after 2:45......
i had dreamt of a friend of mine 'bohunk' was her screen name
she was/is a soaper down the eastern shore of va
who i have lost touch with
drove me nuts all night and all this morning
cause i could NOT for the life of me remember her IRL last name
or the names of her third kid
oye
i hate when that happens

meanwhile today so far.......no snow
RAIN
no snow
and coffee
STRONG HANDSOME coffee.....BIG beer stines full of coffee
drip iv worth of black gold

so anyway, really i am not awake totally
it's raining here
NOT the snow we were promised
and i have come to the sorry realization that i need to paint the living room....me, myself and i
oh shit look out world
are you ready for a magenta and orange splattered violet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi