Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ok yesterday i loaded the wrong video

here is the video showing the babies as daisies......

i have been so neglectful on taking still shots of the babies, getting videos for everyone but no stills for me to work off of. i have to get software that will let me capture some stills off the videos - anyone have any ideas?

meanwhile you all saw my garden, i don't know if you heard my frog voice but damn i sound bad

ok now fast updates all around

garden: we got 4 cucumbers, and i ate a ripe tomatoe from the plants in the main garden. looks like we did get hit with the vine borer but it may be ok as i have back up plants. today i have to harvest beans again, for the freezer. and it sure looks like the garden should be super productive in the limited plantings i got out there.....eggplants look nice too

duckies: they are very clingy right now, but are starting to be trained to go in and out to the day pens and the night crates, plus the grazing. the big girls are not fighting as bad, and phoebe came out to be petted the other day, SHE CAME UP TO ME.....so she's feeling better. falstaff is falstaff

house organization: i am actually getting some things done!, i did the mildew on the front door, cleaned the coffeepot, vacuumed the stairs!, i have a ton of other stuff to do but that's a start. i am also trying to reorganize the food shelves, but it's all very slow

so meanwhile i am sitting here all snotted up

i didn't sleep as the bank called while we were out, and didn't tell me it was a telemarketing call....so i was up worried all night, and i also had accidently locked myself out of my online information so i was panic-ed all night

oye

let me get back to the green stuff coming out of my nose

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi