Saturday, February 06, 2010

yesterday


was not the day i had hoped.
i fell first off after walking, on ice and gravel
i don't think i broke anything, unless i have a fracture
i am terribly sore, stiff, and parts of me are actually painful

then my work didn't go well...... (the picture is my work not going well)
followed by the wheel of my drafting chair broke....pitching my already sore body forward


i didn't get to the art supply store again, but we go today for sure
i need a few things, such as liquid mask, sea sponges, etc
i ordered my inktense set of 72, at a nice discount...more then 100$ off the retail price-it'll be here Wednesday

today is errands,
sugar, fruit, light bulbs, a new phone...(art supply store first)
the storm here was a bust so it's not even an issue, however the cold front FOLLOWING IT ....well that IS an issue
we are doing ok on wood, much better then i expected due to the warmer then normal january
i am still up in the air on a plot for this book, as when i started it, i was more like trying to find my roots and a new direction........before i knew it i had a body of work....all duck related!
(draw what you know.......write what you know)
but i continue to draw and paint the ducks daily life as told directly by the ducks
my friend claire said that i see their fears...... could be
it's so clear on their faces
ok off to the shower so i can go off to the art supply store

2 comments:

  1. it was me - this popped up behind my screen - sorry

    hope you are feeling better by now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good trip to the art supply store and that you're feeling better after the fall.

    Soup and tea always make me feel better. Have you been watching "Emma" on PBS?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi