Monday, September 18, 2006

happy birthday dear chickens!!!

today is the very first birthday of my older chickens
henrietta
dulcette
sharon
moe moe
curly
and larry......the holy ghost.......

I sang to my girls.......
monica sang to my boys

the girls got shrimp with lobster sauce and rice and peas.....

the boys are getting salmon and white fish on friday

I love my chickens
I kissed all the girls and played with their little beaks......and petted their wattles........

they in turn talked in soft chickens warbles back to me

everyone needs chickens

marguerite laid her first egg since breaking this brood........and I brought it up all warm........


happy birthday dear chickie booms.........

momma loves you all

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday to you
    you live in a zoo
    you all look like chickens
    and you smell like them too

    (well, duh!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh... the big oh-one. I remember when they were just shells of the grand chicks they are now...

    special kisses to Sharon...

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi