Thursday, March 23, 2006

ok fast updates!!!

MARGUERITE laid her very first EGG!!!!
yeah

I am so proud of her
she is a sweetie now that she can't fly onto my head


the doctor
I have a slight reprieve
I have to use a nitroglycerine cream 4X a day
and we are putting off the surgery for a while
meanwhile I am going to look for a second opinion
as I don't like this doctor
I was in a lot of pain
he kept telling me that I was NOT in pain

I am thinking I need a new doctor no?

oye

meanwhile I am home
and so happy to BE home
but I got to make up my mind what I am going to do within four weeks

oye

vi

MARCH 24 update

I have an appointment with a colo-rectal surgeon down here in easton tuesday
then thursday if I feel well enough................
Kris and Carole are going to take me to see about my tunis!!!

( now I am worried I can't afford my tunis....... )

meanwhile
today is not a good day.........
I don't feel great but I am hoping that this second opinion will figure something out for me

oye

vi
it isn't my head I am concerned about exploding...............................

4 comments:

  1. oye, as you say, if you're in pain and the doctor disagrees, it seems like it's definitely time to find a new doctor!

    I hope the nitro cream helps! Isn't nitroglycerine that stuff that explodes? I know they use it in heart medicine and stuff, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait - you mean I just ate cheesecake in your honor for no reason? Oh, the horror.... :P

    Well, I was thinking about you anyway... hang in there, sweetie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checkin' in on you today, glad to see you posting, but wish you were feeling better. You deserve lambie-love, you can afford the tunis I'm sure, it will work out. And think of all the lovely creamy fleece! Tunis are special, that's what I have on my wallpaper! A mommy and baby. Can't remember where I found it though. Later, keep knitn'spin'n, Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you did okay with the exam and are enjoying the tunis today. Lots o' love to ya' sweetie! (PS, I haven't been blogging regular!)
    http://shuvani11.livejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi