Thursday, June 30, 2005

three day weekend coming right up

First off let me tell you all........

Bernie has this whole weekend off!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(gratutitous calpurrnia picture)

WE have BIG plans that do NOT include going out of the house at anytime.
hahahaha
( I have some plans for us that do not include being vertical but I digress)

he also has NEXT saturday off but is going in to work on my van......
did you hear that????
amazing huh????
let me say it again louder.........
work on my VAN!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
now he tells me that I need a new exhaust valve that the old one is burnt.
I have NO FREEKEN idea what the hell he is talking about....
I don't actually care really I just want to hear

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
three of my baby boy..........that last one he WAS a baby.......... LOOK at them ears.....

'love, your van is back and runs GRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT.........'
yeah baby, gimme some of that tony the tiger growls..........

Then he said he wants to get it into the body shop for a bit of work.....

( someone should put ME into the body shop for a bit of work....... Mengele does her best and my shoulders are so very much better but my boobs are still footstools and my ass is a doorstop for a bank vault.......)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(vi's house at halloween..... think COOL thoughts )

Now I want you all to know that I have a pale blue van.......

I wanted a screaming magenta van with yellow flames and dalmatian spots on it........

Bernie didn't think that was a very good idea
he said.........
'maybe a thin purple pinstripe'
huh?
thin?
pinstripe?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(one of my miniature handpainted birdhouses......... I make a bunch of different ones)

does the man actually live with me?????
has he actually KNOWN me for over 30 humminita years........

he tells me............'it would hurt resale'
ah,
excuse me but my van is 14 years old....
I love it and want to KEEP it
what resale?
resale my pattootee
(will someone please give me the proper definintion of a pattootee also, if you would be so kind)

where the hell was I?
ahhhhhhhhh.......

oh yeah my van.
the other excuse for not painting my van magenta is.......
( are you sitting down??? cause this is a good one)
sit there now
take a deep breath..
hold it
hold it
.
.
.
.
the door linings would clash!!!

thump
yup I just dropped............
who the HELL cares about clashing door liningS?

ok soooooooo
I am going to be happy just to get my little van back that runs ok.......
safe dependable and boring blue transportation.....
sniff
I loves the van......
but would really have liked the magenta
an old broad can dream right???

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the terrible two some, their 2nd birthday is July 17, I will probably get them new feather teasers...... as their great gramma ate the ones from last year.. and on tuesday, Calpurrnia will have lived here one whole year!!!!!
til next time

vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi