Tuesday, June 07, 2005

the potter movie

YES YES I READ ALL THE BOOKS
hahahaha of course I did......... why wouldn't I?

ok so I actually sat through MOST of the movie.....
( hey that is pretty good for me)
I stood for about 1/2 hour brushing calpurrnia....... she didn't enjoy it
what did I think you ask?
pretend to ask ok?
I sort of liked it!
it is dark and more grown up............... bernie and marilyn both hated it.
I liked the fall/autumn spookie sort of feel to the movie
but then again it is hot here right now
when it is cold out I may not like it
I really liked harry having more confidence........ hermine busting malfoy in the mouth......
I didn't like the kids growing up at first....
I hate dumbledoor.
what is up with that light bus?
ok
so that is the best I can do, as I really am not good at watching tv or movies.

supper is stuffed cabbage, and brown rice......in case anyone is hungry

hey I am not obsessed by my freezer............I am a PLANNER
someone said so in black and white so it must be so
vi
the planner

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi