Thursday, June 23, 2005

The morning after the day before NOW WITH PIX

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
closeup of the blue and cream small tote


First off......... mamography hurts........
apparently it is gone but won't be forgotten for days.............. Aspirin or no aspirin
Husbands need to have ONE mamogram on their testicles......... Just one will surfice...
and I get to watch.
and put it on the christmas card

And truly it was so dumb to go from physical therapy to mamography........

'Hi, I'm violet and I am dumber then dirt, someone quick see if there is actually one intact brain cell in the vacuum that is my head'

another thing....... take a BEGINNING sock to knit with you.......not something you are ready to put in waste yarn for the heel........

and also let me tell you
I am NOT going back
I don't care if they find Mt Rushmore in my boobs........with Lincoln pointing the way.......
I am NOT going back

although my boobs did faint at the tightest compression and I FINALLY mercifully didn't feel the last films........
( they have a habit of doing that actually... first they are in agony...........then I don't feel a damn thing at all)

HOWEVER feeling returned when I got home........ and they were NOT happy with me
I was too sick for even icecream
dinner was crap and I didn't care
( did I just say that?)
I couldn't decide if my boobs or my shoulders needed the ice packs.

IS there alternatives to mamography?

if there is why are we still doing it this way?
and why do they send you for ultrasound after
if it hurts so bad why can't they just do the ultrasound FIRST?

ok enough of the mamo thing
even the name trips me up.......... I keep calling it 'mammyogram'
I loath it.
( imagine me saying that with all the loathing I can summon........ that still does not capture the feelings I have....... that is why I resisted getting one until there appeared to be a BIG problem
now I decided to refuse to get another one)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
little fawn

I am supposed to take thaddeaus to the vet
I don't think I can
it is going to be really hot today
the vet is over an hour away
we have currently no air conditioning in the van
I don't want a fried cat when I get home

last time I did that whole take the boy to the vet in extreme heat
He was panting all the way home
I was frantic
I don't think I can live with that today after yesterday.


shoulder update,
they finally seem to be getting better.
FINALLY
Mengele told me to keep a little pillow behind my waist when I sit
to help keep my spine upright, and straight
that seems to be working
at first it hurt really bad
now it does keep me up and not slumping
and since I finally got used to it my shoulders seem better when I do the pt exercises
I am actually able to use the muscles I am supposed to be using for them
I know I still have a way to go as we haven't started to strengthen them at all yet but at least there is a bit of progress. So it is looking like no surgery on the really bad shoulder......YEAH!!!!

it is now 6am here
still peaceful and quiet
I can hear the wake up chirps of the birds echoing on the forrest floor.
I can smell the dew from overnight.
I watched the moon go down
it is so peaceful

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
blue and cream tole bag just finished & pink large tote finished tuesday which goes with

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


very shortly moron will throw that damn dog out and the barking will begin
I swear that man should be dropped out in montana or wyoming somewheres......
a million miles from anyone he could possibly annoy.
til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi