Wednesday, June 22, 2005

back to the bump and grind......

it is currently 5:53 am, I am drinking coffee, listening to the morning wake up songs of birds, & typing this.
it is peaceful and quiet
no dog barking
that of course will change in about an hour
when the moron neighbor will put their dog out and it will bark for hours
I have called the dog warden and he has done nothing about it
I called the town about the illegal business.......they have done nothing about it

ok today
I have to run to the lab and drop off that test........ I am so glad that is over.....
the contortions to obtain these 24 hours worth of specimens drove me nuts....... mengele has her work cut out for her today because of it

I am concerned about the whole 'run to the hosptical for the mamogram after pt' thing
I am worried that either I won't find a parking space close enough and miss the whole appointment
or arrive so tired out from walking 17 miles from the FAR parking lot up hill to the hospital....that they will squish my boob and I won't even know.....
as I will be unconcious.......held up by my poor long suffering boob clamped in that machine

oh my......
oh and I best put that roast in the crock pot shortly huh?

AND THE WINNER IS.........
the tote bag
I got that pinkish tote finished yesterday......... it is HUGE so big I could fit thaddeaus in there.
maybe with fawn as well......
I certainly can fit all the girls in there at once.
but it will come in handy for teaching and also spin
I wanted to make a few more, however time was NOT on my side.
I did take a picture so I will try and show you all later.....
I also tried to get new pictures of the little curly headed monsters..............
we'll see how that turned out.

I have fabric to do a blue/cream/yellow toile set of knitting bags and that wild one that I showed you all a bit ago........ I still haven't done that one yet but soon.
And I have a very nice magenta fabric waiting as well.

I want to do a halloween set and a fall set just cause they are so much fun to make

hahahahah
I also love going to spin group with a different bag set for every season.......
Linda from Huntercreek farms........ one day asked me WHERE did I get the matching sets......
I told her I made them.....
she had thought I had cause they matched perfectly
hahahaha
there are some area's I am just anal huh?
til next time
vi

updated at 8:11 am to include
I CALLED the dog warden
they must have heard me as they took the dog in when I got off the phone!
( same thing happened last time I called the dog warden........I am not paranoid however......does seem odd....... as well as the fact that when I call the cops on them they LEAVE when the cop tells me they are on the way)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi