Friday, June 10, 2005

Mengele is winning

And she has a protege.

I was mangled by a wonderful and sweet young woman named (If I remember right) Ashley.
but don't let her blond hair, blue eyes, skinny body and sweet little face fool you.
she is an iron fisted torturer of the very first degree
after she was through with me, I gathered what was left of my beaten and abused neck and shoulder....... and dragged the dripping pulp to the van.

I have been iceing ever since
and I am in that half way place that only extreme pain can put you in.

ok so I was up puking all night as well as having a run on the OTHER end......
so maybe it is not all their faults
(but they are convinient to blame don't you think?)

I have discovered that occational moans are escaping me, at first I didn't realize that the moans were coming from me.....
I thought that one of the cats had gas......
imagine my surprise!

I fully understand why someone would confess to kissing a goats ass under the threat of further pain of this magnatude......

they ask me
'scale of 1 to 10, with one being no pain and ten.......... being really bad?'

I told them 22 +1/2
damn this really hurts
I was actually cross eyed at one point.

however after I finish icing ( for the 10th time since I dragged my carcass home) I intend to eat icecream
after all with cholesteral of 153....................
I can eat icecream, cheesecake, all butter pound cake........... whipped cream and a CHERRY
vi
who is already fat
so another pound or so won't even be noticed

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:22 PM

    Which would you rather have, ice cream or all the other stuff?
    I'm glad you get ice cream, at least.
    sallyjo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi