Friday, June 24, 2005

SOMEONE freeken SHOOT ME NOW

AGAIN with the day from hell
it started off ok
(btw you all are going to be reading this sometime Saturday, however it is Friday night as I type this)
I didn't really WANT to get up at 4am, but I sort of did.......
reluctantly.
However once in the shower at 5 am ,I was a bit more resigned to face the day.

I got on the road by 6:30 am to go to pt, and sat down in the lot there for about 1/2 hour knitting waiting for the pt folks to open. (they were a bit late)

I got mangled for an hour.......
really mangled
first Mengele had a crack at me then Ashley......... ( Ashley is a doll btw, and looks EXACTLY like one of my favorite teachers from high school)
Both of these wonderful ladies that look so tiny........ lemme tell you...... don't let them fool you........
they are strong enough to completely beat an entire defensive line into submission.
I kid you not
them ladies are TOUGH.
and STRONG
damn!
They are tiny skinny little things too......

I told Ashley to go ahead and beat the crap out of me cause while I will suffer today, tomorrow I will be better.
And I am getting better but it isn't fun. I need a polar cap, & morphine to get rid of the pain

ok so I got home, all sore and stiff and aching........
I figured I would start some of the cloth dolls for the fair, and some of the stuff for the craft show that my spin group is going to attend.
Thaddeaus had different ideas...........
5 TIMES that damn cat threw the iron, ironing board and pressing gadget thingy down on the floor.
I swear I am going to skin him and make a hat.
then he ate the front part of the doll

then in pressing what was left of the front part of the doll, I scorched it!
I have NEVER scorched a fabric in my life.......
so I am thinking....... the iron didn't really appreciate those falls huh?
it is only about 30 years old............
maybe I need a NEW ONE????

ok let me take a break............... and the PHONE rings...............

now let me tell you, I was thinking it was bernie........ I was waiting on his call.
or maybe Bethie, or Shaggy ( who does owe me a call btw, you hear me Shag??)
nope it was the doctors office, ( not the shoulder doc..........the other end)
they have good news and bad news she tells me
...............
oh shit
...............
ok give me the bad news.....

(thinking to myself.......that damn thyroid huh? that stupid mass on that damn thyroid.)

the bad news is that the lab DROPPED and broke my 24 hour urine sample and they WANT ME TO DO IT AGAIN.............!

you all can't see me right now.....
picture a chicken that caught it's beak in an electrical outlet and is exploding all over the place.....
yup that would be me
but with less feathers

now I have pt three times next week.........Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.......
I have to pick UP the container Monday......
then I have to start at 5am, ( cause it is when you first get up)
and every single freeken drop for 24 hours has to go in that bucket thingy

fun it is NOT.
the contortions alone to get the samples are enough to give a body nightmares......
and this body has been through pt and already has enough nightmare pain.......

not to mention how hysterically funny I look at 3am balance precariously over the bowl. Hell even the CATS laughed their asses off at me. ( picture fawn on her back laughing so hard her feet are up in the air)

It was a sight to make you blind........
and I am about to do it AGAIN

any one who DOUBTS that the three stooges are running the universe...............
HAVE you been READING THIS BLOG????
trust me on this
larry, moe and curly are now watching over me............insuring that Mr. Murphy is always active in my life......
which they film as the blooper reel for the heavenly christmas party.......
who needs to drink?

til next time
vi
or a reasonable facsimile of vi

late breaking news flash.......

I dropped an entire bottle of my orange ginger blend fragance on the studio floor
just when I thought it could not get any worse.
Imagine if you will, 3-5 oz of a very concentrated highly scented fragrance that I use by the DROP in lotions and by the 1/2 oz in soaps..............

I threw 3 pounds of kitty litter on it all and called Bethie practically in tears.
I need to stop working now
right now

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:48 AM

    Can't they lend you one of those things they use in the hospital that sits on the bowl?
    Sheesh.
    sallyjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dropped an 8 oz bottle of Cool Citrus Basil about 1-1/2 years ago onto a hardwood floor. To this day, if something sits for too long on that part of the floor, it smells like Cool Citrus Basil. I never thought of using kitty litter; I was too busy resisting the temptation to grab the cat that knocked it over and using *him* for a mop. :-)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi