Sunday, June 19, 2005

Goaties are US

we are helping take the goaties to the show today.
I will be happily up to my elbows in goaties
I can't help much but I surely can get in the way.......
and I intend to get in the way often and thoughly........
some of my favorite goaties are going to this show
and I have to say good bye to little Thaddeaus and also to Austin, the worlds oldest meat goat for vegetarians.
who are going up the road a piece to become lawmowers for a very nice lady.......And live out their lives as pampered pets. they will have the goatie edition of heaven on earth......
huge lawn/pastures to eat and run around in.........all to their selves.....
a snug little barn and a family who will love them as much as I do.
I am supposedly allowed to go and see them......
which you all know I will.

ok I went shopping reluctantly
I got bernie a pair of dockers khaki's a shirt and tie to match........also a second shirt in purple and a tie to match that.
all I can say is.......
damn that man looks GOOD in dress clothes.....
( no he didn't stay in them long at all........ I really mean he looks GOOD)
I finally got shoes......not the ones I wanted......... but they fit and I can wear them.
they were NOT cheap however I could have gotten three pairs of shoes by mail that fit for what I paid for this one pair.
I am a 6-1/2 WW ........... I swear the extra W came from the last pregnancy.
I went from a 5W to a 6-1/2 WW through three pregnancys......
is that FAIR?
Try and get shoes at Payless in THAT size....
but the good news now is..
as I am offically a 6-1/2 WW ( I was measured)
I can eventually get all the shoes I want by mail order...............
so maybe I will get new barn shoes and also walkiing shoes, snow boots, and clogs..
?
lets see..
Fawn has a slight cold.
She sneezed all night.
I gave her the chinese herbs that the vet gave me for the others when they sneeze so she should be fine by tonight.
I am not worried as long as she is eating........ concerned yes..I will watch her, but not worried.
It hasn't slowed her down any either.

ok til next time
vi

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:12 PM

    Where do you order shoes? I'm a 5 1/2 WW and I always have a problem finding decent shoes.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi