Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The insurance company is going to give me a heart attack

I am getting the run around from the insurance company...... Unfortunately I have to go through their hoops to get anywheres.
I am trying to get my claims paid. They will only pay part.
That isn't what they told me originally.
soooooooooooo
after I do their appeals process.......( excuse me, isn't that kind of like the fox RUNNING the hen house???)
I will turn them into the state insurance commission.
this is annoying the piss out of me.
WHEN did insurance companies get so outrageous?
and hopefully MORE people will turn them in to the insurance commission in the states that they are chartered in.

I do know that the last insurance company I had to turn in got it miraculously straightened out in 2 hours AFTER the insurance commission contacted them.
I expect the same for this claim.
so I have to do this thing again.
I hate this
paper work and legal crap make me extremely antsy.......

I really do wish I drank.

I need a goatie to hug.....
sniff
I won't be seeing my beloved goaties for a few weeks
someone asked me about them
they are my babies........ all them goaties are my babies
they actually live with carole and diana, but they are mine
yup mine all mine

they listen to me when I call them and if I ask them to smile pretty for the camera they do
so they are all my babies.....
I worry about them all, I can tell if one is not right........ I nag carole about them
I adore my goaties

actually I am thinking we need to keep little thaddeaus.. just cause he is so cute. (I already told carole I need to have him, so if bernie continues to do ok at work, money will change hands and he will be mine on paper)

now I am still waiting on my lamb
we are going to see at allentown fair the tunis breeder...... and hopefully the CVM breeder.
I am thinking of tunis.........
yes I know you all are sick of hearing tunis.

ok so have about cvm?
or california red?

between us, we have corriedale, BFL, BL, texel, jacob, merino, angora goats, cashmeres, & alpaca
so I want to get a ewe that no one else has, we have access to a 100% BFL ram, or.. possible tunis ram.
we of course will be looking to breed for fiber more then 'type'

anyone have any opinions please feel free to post them in the comments

I don't think I want shetland or icelandics......... and we do manage to trade fibers and such.....
( I trade soap a lot .............. or dyed fibers)

til next time
when I am in a better mood
vi

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:03 PM

    Re; insurance company. Sic 'em!
    And I thought you were set on a Tunis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:54 AM

    I want Icelandics or maybe alpacas definately chickens but first I need a barn - have a spare barn to trade for lettuce? the lettuce is prolific right now - Crey

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi