Saturday, June 11, 2005

air conditioning is a beautiful thing

bernie put the air conditioners in today.........
finally!
we realized that it is most likely I had a bit of heat related problems that got me sick the other day and last night
and today poor amber was panting and threw up.
I dunked her in cold well water a couple times and she is now fine, eating, even grooming her self.....
sat on the bookcase to look out the window
had some tuna
needless to say we got all of the air conditioners on.........
and we will keep them on ( on low) throughout the rest of this heat wave.

I found out today that the insurance company in it's infinate wisdom paid for the Orthopedic doctor's bill but denied the physical therapy.......????????????????
so I have to deal with that one on wens.
all that pain AND I have to pay out of pocket???
oye
if it isn't straight by my next appointment........ last week will have been my next appointment
man
ok now
Lets see.........the good news is
I GOT MORE ICE CREAM
what better news than that?
and it is my all time favorite
blueberry and raspberry cheesecake ice cream
yeah!!!!
hahaha
life ain't so bad after all huh?
vi

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:20 AM

    oooooooooo the best of both worlds, ice cream and cheesecake in one lovely delectable dish! i'm jealous. (all i had today was a smoked turkey drumstick and funnel cake with cherry topping (i ate at the renaissance fair, lol))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:14 PM

    Okay, who is that smartass?
    sallyjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:12 AM

    Well, whomsoever she is Sallyjo, she eats well, eh? It ain't me baby.

    Zippianna

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi