Saturday, June 18, 2005

Shopping and such

ok so a very fast one
I am off in search of sandals for court
as the mouse pooped in my purple shoes and I don't think mouse poopied on shoes are appropriate to wear do you?

I did clean the mouse poop out however
but there is something ewwwwwwwwww about having had mouse poop in your shoes.....

ok I dropped off the tank I knit as a sample for the yarn store and am knitting a sample for my lace class there.
it is very nice yarn and I have to post pictures etc later.

I am happily in a denim tunic today after nothing but tee shirts because of pt and the hospital
yesterdays pt was not with mengele.......... the pt dejour ( how do you spell that Louise?)
did not stretch me out well at all........nor did she do anything for the knots in the muscles.......and she didn't tape me.......
so really going yesterday was a waste of gas.

I was up for about 20 minutes early this morning just petting fawn........she was on the bed......
so I got her to purr and roll over a bit..... she resents that calpurrnia is sleeping with us as well as her.
wait to we get thaddeaus up there....
oye
I probably will let fawn have one night without calpurrnia up there this week......just to see if I am right about that theory

And Amie, once someone lives here, they pretty much are free to be themselves.
There are rules...... like don't jump on counters in the kitchen
and don't eat doll hands........
oh and NO ONE jumps on amber cause she is 4008 years old
but after that.......
everyone is pretty much left alone to have their own lives
we all sort of co exhist....... we do spend time with each other....but if someone needs space.....there is plenty to be had.
( so to speak as it is a VERY small house)
however the cats do have to tolerate baths, nail trims, ear cleaning, tooth cleaning.........
but we give them cookies after to bribe them
oh and usually take pictures of the bath thing cause it is so damn funny
oye
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi