Sunday, June 12, 2005

those who go to be squished...

would salute you.......but you know...... gravity did it's thing

ok that was minnie that left that smart ass remark about I know where she is by now
so stop freeking out sallyjo.
it's either minnie, or you or shaggy.
usually it's minnie however

ok I want something sweet to eat......
a bit of a nash......
a doughnut?
not icecream as I am afraid that ANY THING cold will again set off the trots.
and as I don't want to miss all these damn tests cause I am married to the porcelain goddess.......
I am being relatively good.

however I really want something to nash.

the past couple days with the heat problems however did take it's toll.

Bernie made us our sunday morning breakfast, but
I MADE THE EGGS!
we had poached eggs today, so he doesn't know how to poach an egg to perfection......which I of COURSE do..( why no no........... I am not proud, I am a humble sort of person hahahahaha)

Bernie was at Kia school online most of the day and I puttered around the kitchen, doing dishes and watering the violets.
Then I knitted more on the tank for the yarn store, that should be done very shortly, as I am on the last part of the front........... then I stitch it up and do the simple lace binding on the edges....
I should be done tomorrow with it
I am going to do a sort of shawl/scarf thing for the yarn store next, however as I really am wanting this one, I will buy the yarn and after they are done with the display I will take it home.

I am planning on a self fringing piece in that 'broadway' by either trendsetter or reynolds...... I forget which one now. ( ok either this one ...... or maybe this one
I am going to do it in a very simple lace........ semi open, and also I am going to bead it.

After that is another self fringing, only this last one will be in multiple textures of yarn, probably in garter stitch............ and definitely with some metallic in it.

I wish the yarn store had that berroco yarn...... damn what the hell was the name of it....... QUEST??? in the rose gold
that would be perfect for what I had in mind.
they also had a matching one that was a thread with a sort of cocoon of metallic........ also in rose gold.
I am thinking scarlet, ruby, deep purple............... and that rose gold.

I am then going to do some smoke rings for me....... in lace with beads, possibly in cashmere.....
doesn't THAT sound decadent?

I have some socks to finish up...... and then I have some singles to ply......
( for the NON SPINNERS amoungst you.. that means I need to finish my yarn that I spun...... and make it so it doesn't untwist or do nasty things after I knit it)

ok I want a doughnut now.......... some sort of crumb topped cake like thing.........
with cinnamon on it as well.

and I would LOVE coffee...............
oye
vi
hey you all be nice to me.........cause I am going to be radioactive when next we meet and my boobs will have been squished to pancakes................... at this size, that will not be attractive.
ewwwwwww

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:11 PM

    i suppose i should apologize for being such an evasive smart ass, but if i did that, then i wouldn't be such a smart ass. i knew vi would know who it was, lol. sorry, sallyjo. nah, i'm not repentent at all. and i had fried catfish tonight, so :P

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi