Monday, June 27, 2005

I need a break

we had a quiet weekend more or less.
I locked my keys in the ignition of my van and was sort of stuck down at the Local yarn store all day.
I got a ride home in the afternoon around 4 and a few minutes after I got home....Bernie pulled up.
we waited to the sun went down to get the truck.
we also got a free icecream from the swann guy.......... who was parked down the hill.
Moron neighbor put in a pool.
I reported him for no permit
while talking to the zoning board.......
which has the statues online that STATE no landscaping business on this road......
they informed me that the moron got a permit!
so I am thoughly disgusted..........
Zoning says it is illegal........but grants a permit?
and they are treating me like dirt when I call
they are not beleiving me about the barking dog........
we have a noise ordanence that they can't enforce.
they are hostile about when I complain about this barking dog
which barks all the freeken time........ except sometimes at night
they say they can only do something if the dog barks 24 hours and they pull up with the dog barking

I can't wait to move
I really can't

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:03 PM

    Hi Vi - Sorry to hear that things with the neighbors are still nasty - Don't they have to inform the neighbors when a permit is given that goes against the zoning regs? Up here in NH we do - Thinking about you - Crey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:31 PM

    ok, old broad, i'm home. read later, i'll post soon. sorry to hear that the city isn't backing you up on this crap. ain't bureacracy wonderful? (gags)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi