Monday, June 06, 2005

And the groundhog says............

another 4 weeks of pt.......
oye
now also the 13 & 14 is the hospital
then I expect my 90 thousand mile warrenty and I will be a happy camper
Then bernie can move jobs if he needs too.
( which would totally suck as he does like where he works...... if they would just freeken pay him)

it is hot
stinking hot
fry an egg hot
stew yourself in your own sweat hot......
ok so you get the drift
ya think it's hot????????????????????????
well do ya?

we have to put in the air conditioners.......
we went from spring to AUGUST.
ok I am so ready for fall

pumpkins
cider......
little wee ghosties....

I had pictures........but my camera batteries went dead.
so I am attempting to recharge them.
this charger is funny, it doesn't always work
but thaddeaus dropped it yet again and I am hoping that the fall will have fixed it...
( one could hope you know)

I have to take more pictures for my soap page, and also for ebay listings
so naturally the camera is in need of batteries
but at least I got the pictures of the peacock
can't down load them
but I got em
ha
so there
til next time

vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi