Wednesday, June 15, 2005

the laperms are taking over the house

Well, at least Fawn & Thaddeaus are....
Calpurrnia is, as usual, playing happily with a leaf.
Fawn can NOT sit still
Damn I swear that cat has ADD or ADHD, even THADDEAUS sits still more then Fawn does

(shhhhhh and between you and me, with Fawn having blown out a coat, she looks a bit like a monkey,.............. she acts a bit like a monkey.......you should SEE her swinging from one arm on the cat tree........ we actually do now call her 'little monkey')

We've had brutally hot weather here in the North East........ so the airconditioners have been on around the clock on low.. keeps the house cool and dry.

The laperms went from laying around like a bunch of fuzzy area rugs to speeding little bullets of potential landmines.
You have to be really careful walking around here....... THEY are EVERYWHERE......( no don't get the tin foil hats just yet)

I can't walk down the stairs without almost tripping over one of them. EVEN CALPURRNIA has joined in with the 'trip the momma' game.

if I survive the stairs........ there is the racing furry bullet through the ankle obstacle course.

I am getting used to seeing wizzing things out of the corner of my eye...... it is usually one of the cats.

Just walking around this house is now a challenge and enough excersize in NOT falling on your ass that I don't think I would actually need much more do you?

and when the laperms take a break...........
AMBER comes and puts her TAIL under my foot...
then screams when I step down!

WHERE the hell that damn 4008 year old cat comes from sometimes I don't know
I swear every time I watch her walk, it looks like some old person with a walker....
but she manages to zip under my feet all the time.
speedy little old fart that she is......( and yes she does fart......often and loudly....... and normally behind my back.......RIGHT behind my back)

Fawn got a bit bored yesterday, as even the youngsters were sacked out......
she tried to play tag with me.............!
racing back and forth and tapping my shoulder.

poor thing, I could NOT chase her under the bed like she wanted
( well you know I don't exactly FIT under the bed anymore.......... nor could I get off my knees if I got down to LOOK under the bed........ I don't think there is crane service to our upstairs bedroom)

Anyway, Thaddeaus has mostly forgiven me for monday being gone......... Calpurrnia is very happy with her patchouli leaf.
Amber is of course............ sleeping on her pillow...
and that leaves us with FAWN........
who is just now running up and down the stairs just for the sheer joy of motion.....
hahahahaa
they drive me nuts and I would be lost without them

ah........ the FISH you ask???
Ivan and Egor are happy and living on the kitchen counter....................
they come when they see me and live for thier daily meals......
we are going to get them each a LIVE plant, they currently each have a fake plant.
it looks a bit barren in there ........ and we think they will have better water quality inbetween weekly changes with a live plant

til next time
vi

2 comments:

  1. I got the most loveliest package in the mail today! Okay, so it took three knives, a pair of scissors and a cat gnaw to get it open (thanks, Trev!) but YAY!

    You weren't kidding, tiny, and so pretty, both decks, and a pretty pin (that will come in handy for some summer scarves) and yummy soap which will be used first thing in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:04 AM

    Tell Amber that shaggy knows who is really doing the farting

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi