Friday, June 24, 2005

New knitting /tote bags

ok here are the new bags isolated without being buried in a post
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comthis is the cream and blue toile, it is the smaller bag, either used as a sock knitting bag, or just a hand bag ( pockabook for those who speak 'jersey')

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

these two are the sock/handbag and the large tote ( shopping bag size)
I didn't take a picture of the lining of these but it is a very nice batik cotton with lots of pockets in the large tote.
enough to stuff all the things I need when I teach or spin group.

I have a cream/blue large bag & tool bag to make next as well as the wild colored set from spring, and a really nice dark tan and burgandy floral set to make.

now onto today.
After PT, I am working on a new cloth doll for this years county fair.
I hope to get the body done shortly, maybe today.
it is supposed to be brutally hot this weekend so I figure I will get that one made, then onto the other stuff for the fair.
I would like at least 15 assorted items to bring.
Premiums are not too bad between 15 and 20 each for first and second place, so I could make enough to justify buying my lendrum dt spinning wheel.

I had gotten a pair of SAS sandals for the deposition, and I wore them the other day to the hospital........... let me tell you guys, they are worth every drop of the almost 100 bucks we spent on them.
My legs did NOT hurt walking in and out of that endless hospital.
AMAZING!

Now I have to go as Amber the senile 4008 year old cat just peed on her pillow..(and then absent mindedly wandered off- time for the trip to the promised land?????)

I swear I am thinking of peeing on her head

And to Amie, who is undergoing surgery today, remember I am sitting on your shoulder...... and whispering funny stuff in your ears... you will be fine.
AND we will 'see you in october' to paraphrase the song..................

til next time
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi