Monday, June 20, 2005

ok got a call from the endo

I have to go to the Endocrinologist.
Those of you in the know.........will know that they are the vampire doctors......
they take 5 or 6 gallons of your blood every three months......
then give you awful meds that make you so sick you don't actually HAVE blood to give them
( the tests seem to be worse then the disease here I think)
anyway........ at the rate I am going with the doctors.......I just may be at my goal weight a bit PRIOR to 100 years.......

there I will be all shriveled up........ icecream carton clutched in one hand.....spoon in the other.....
too weak from LOSS of blood to raise the spoon to my lips,............ this is what endo's do..... test after test and before you know it.......you have lost 35 pounds and all of it is fluids.

do you think they can do intravenous iv of icecream? I mean if I have just plain vanilla without blueberries or anything like that? since I doubt the berries will get through the iv needles huh?

ok lemme see
I am very tired......
and I will probably just sleep
tomorrow I gotta pee in a bucket for 24 hours......
fun huh?

AND it needs to be kept in the FRIDGE!
this time however it isn't in a clear gallon like they used to do, so it won't be mistaken for a cold frosty beer....

and no we won't go there...........
so don't ask

oh my.........
gee I can see it now..........

'hey vi, what did YOU do on your summer vacation?'

(me) oh I got all my blood sucked out by the lawyer and the endo.....
they buried what was left of me with a cardboard cut out of my favorite icecream flavor..........
sniff

ok til next time
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi