Monday, June 13, 2005

glow in the dark anyone?

ok I am back and totally exhausted.
they did EVERYTHING today.
I also finished knitting the tank for the yarn store at the hosptial and sewed it up, wove in the ends....... just need to do the two rows of trim on the neck and arm holes.
I got 1/2 a lace scarf done too.

I do have to go back tomorrow for the second part of the thryoid uptake but I should be back by 10:30 where upon I will go to sleep and try and make up for last week of night after night of throwing up and the trots..........ewwwwwwwwww

it hasn't been a good week around here.
I have been leaving at 6:30 just about everyday...... which means I get up at 4am...
that and the heat is knocking me out.

I missed my cats terribly today, I was very worried about them.
Even with them home and the airconditioning on...
I worried that maybe we would have a power outage, as we have been having in the last couple weeks.
Thaddeaus was in the 400 crate with a litter box and water..... but still.
(I told him, that if he just stopped jumping on amber he would be allowed to run around like everyone else when I wasn't home)
he is now upstairs in the bedroom on the bed with the girls.
yup yup just like a MALE........
so he is happy now.
( so am I as I want him to sleep with us)

thank goodness for having make them burritos and froze them.................
I am too tired to cook and maybe too tired to even eat
til next time
vi

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:17 PM

    What's the court thing? And how high are you going to hang him?
    sallyjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:53 PM

    Hey darlin' - Thinking about you and hoping your day went well - Its cooled off here so we'll be able to sleep tonight - I hope the same for you. Deep, healing sleep and kitties who don't wake you til you're ready to be woken - Crey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:36 PM

    Oh Vi, I didn't know you were going through all these tests. I hadn't seen you on KR and thought I would see what you were up to. So you were in my neck of the woods for tests - huh?

    This heat has been the worst.

    I hope all of your test are positive and you are feeling better real soon.

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi