Monday, June 06, 2005

can you spell INSANITY?

yes I knew you all could

so it is 5000 degrees in the shade here
my sunscreen has melted off my face in little white rivelets.............
so what am I doing???
AM I sitting here with an iced tea and a cooling fan?

am I lanquishing in a cool mountain pool surrounded by lush ferns and tall sheltering trees?

am I eatting bon bons in the air conditioning???
(wtf ARE bon bons anyway???)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
of course not
I am
..........................
(you GUESSED IT)

COOKING
Does insanity run in your family you ask.....
(Pretend you asked ok, humor me)
well apparently it does
cause I am making sauce, stuffed peppers,
brown rice/wild rice pilaf
and
chicken breasts
oh and I am washing dishes with boiling hot water for good measure
call the men in the white coats
vi
ps: moron neighbor dropped her kid........now they have 4 or 5
I lost count
man I have to move

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:55 AM

    bon bons are little chocolates that you can pop in your mouth in one bite. i thought you didn't like chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hate chocolate
    that's why I didn't know WTF bon bons are
    I just knew that people lazy around and eat them
    vi

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi