Monday, June 13, 2005

over the river and through the woods

to newton memorial hosptial we go
ok I will be in nuclear medicine and also xray today and tomorrow
I have a gap of about 4 hours between two tests but not enough to come home ( over an hour drive)
I am bringing two knitting projects.... the tank for the LYS and a lace scarf.
I should also bring a book but I can't carry more then 5 pounds
the cats will be home in the air conditioning
although mr. peabody will be in the BIG crate with a litter box and food/water.
amber will be in the studio
and calpurrnia and her granny fawn in the main house.
bernie is pretty upset he isn't going but that is life
he better make me a good supper tonight
oye
I have thryoid tests, mamography, and I think also a thryoid ultrasound today.
tomorrow is pelvis, vaginal, and thyroid uptake.
after which I come home to recover.
a gallon of icecream outta do it.

wen I need to go and buy a dress for court against the moron.......
then pt
then what?
do I get to sleep at all this week?
til next time
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi