Thursday, June 30, 2005

here is where I go to therapy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am about done with therapy, and as you know even though I call my pt mengele, she is very good and I am getting alot of movement back in my shoulders.
(although she does cause me a great deal of pain on a regular basis...... just so she doesn't think she lost her touch)

I dropped the second 24 hour urine test off at the lab and told them if they drop it again .......THEY will have to take it..... talk about PISS ON YOU......
oye

Ok so we have a three day weekend......YEAH!!!!
I plan on just resting with bernie as much as I can IN THE AIR Conditioning.

I am working on a beautiful scarf for my lace class at the local yarn store, and some cloth dolls for various things. I know I owe pictures to you all.......
yes I know
but there is the picture of where I go to pt...... is that ok?????

meanwhile aside from assorted annoyances going on here it is mostly quiet here

I really need to get to the farm and hug me some goaties.......
not the bucks as they are starting to smell again......( they really start smelling bad as they get closer to the rut)

I have soap and lotions to make and I want to cook another whole freezer full of food.....somehow one almost empty shelf in the freezer makes me crazy.

Bernie appears to be making more time at work, thankfully as we can't live on 35 hours a week.

so I will try to get pictures over the weekend......
til next time
vi

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:44 PM

    Hey, girl, you write just like you talk. Why doesn't that surprise me? Figures since I was looking at your dolls, I'd check out the rest of your stuff. Hate to see you unhappy, so here is a comment for you -- YEAH -- You go girl! More later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vi,
    I'm looking through for your knitting. I can read part of this section, but then... can't read anything :) Can you give me a summary?

    shel

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi