Tuesday, June 21, 2005

good morning world

well actually things seem to be all right within my little world today
I have a 'light' day..... ( only that pain in the ass 24 hour urine test ---pee in a nutshell and save it all.....yeah right....... my aim in not that good.....I am a FEMALE remember???)

Today is the ONLY day in over a week I am home all day......Hence the test being done today.

I am blissfully unencumbered and wondering WHAT to do with myself on this day off.

(for tomorrow is mengele followed by boobs being squished yet again..................)

I can't decide!
I want to sew a new knitting bag......( some folks eat potato chips, I sew bags)
I am knitting a new scarf for the yarn store as a sample for one of my classes
should I bake some muffins?
how about sewing a dress or tunic for me?
there also are the Toadcroft sisters to work on..........
**they are a really interesting project I have been working on, on and off for a while now- they are a trio of fabric dolls, who lead 'interesting' lives... they also have a handbound book with their story in it.......
I have the book written, most of the illustrations drawn......... and I have one of them done..
hahaha
I have two more to make then their 'props'
now they are 'interesting' like I said.........
so their props are things such as little pet bats, small dolls with pins and string... stuff like that....
hahahaha
you should HEAR the story
it made me laugh so I imagine it will all come together well at the end.

when I do finish them I am not sure what I am going to do with them.


ok back to stuffs here

we are sueing the moron neighbors, they have dumped dog feces as well as tons of other debris on our land.
They cut our trees
their dog tried to attack us, they are a pain in the ass
as I type this, it is 7:10 am, the dog has been barking since before 7.......
good thing I get up early huh?
I get about 2 peaceful hours then the dog is out there barking........ constantly.

lets see........
tomorrow I better remember to crock pot in the morning as I have to leave here at 8 I believe
I won't be back to late as my call back for the mamo is at 1:30 but I may also have to go to ultrasound on it again.

hey I made the BESTEST roast the other day.
and I took the easy out on it, instead of mushroom gravey from scratch...........
I threw a can of cream of mushroom in it.......with mucho extra garlic and onions....... slow cooked in the oven..........................
TO DIE for
I ate the last of it last night... as bernie was really late getting home so he told me to eat.

don't tell me I didn't tell you all

anyway..
any suggestions as to my projects will be welcome
you can just post them in the comment section if you all would
til next time
vi

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:57 PM

    hey, it's Mokey from KR. Good to see you kept your spirits up. Around here if you have a dog that yappy, animal services will come by and after a couple warnings take the animal away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you happy now, i'm posting under my link. god, you people are so whiney! (lol). i'm with mokey, that's usually what happens around here, too. instead of crafting, sit down with a large tub of blueberry/cheesecake icecream (hagen daas style, btw, tons of fat) and just inhale.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi