Tuesday, June 07, 2005

alert the media

I am going to watch tv this morning

do you need smelling salts?


yes but you see it is a very special tv thingie.....
and I hope to actually almost sit through it

it is HARRY POTTER
yes the third movie has made it to cable and I am going to attempt to watch it
Bernie saw it the other night
I didn't realize that was what he was watching.........

so I am going to attempt to watch it
I am turning off the phone

gees you all need to stop fainting......
you are going to get a concussion

vi
thinking about making the popcorn

edited at 10am to add
I know I owe pictures but the battery chargers are giving me a hard time so please be patient

2 comments:

  1. I love Harry Potter. The books are all much better than the movies, but the movies are pretty good. Sirius is my favorite character, though I didn't like the looks of him in the movie.

    Enjoy it - you deserve to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear you enjoyed the movie. yes, i agree, this one is darker. however, the kids are growing up (although they are only supposed to be 13 in the book, and they looked 15 in the movie), and things are moving in a darker way. have you read any of the books? order of hte phoenix is decidedly dark, as is goblet of fire. very trippy

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi