Friday, April 15, 2005

Today's assignment

Is to procure a fish.
And to file my taxes which last night at the last minute, I discovered had a HUGE error.

I called the tax person and informed them they did NOT credit us with the taxes we already PAID for last year!

BIG error I would say huh?

it went from we owe through the nose to.............. They owe US 22.00.

I can more then afford that 3.00 fish now..........

Now I have no choice BUT to get a new fish here or my Friends down in Boca have threatened me with this
or more specifically this one right HERE
which actually I am trying to get them to NOT spend their money on me.

First they were going to ship me two fish, and a second little aquarium, with shipping costs of over 25.00! for two 3.00 fish!

These folks always think with their hearts and they thought it was a good idea in light of my day yesterday, and my period to send me a fish or two to perk me up.

so today we get the fish.......
meanwhile I am thinking that the frog thing is pretty cool too however and I may just get that for us down the road.

ok now
I am planning on putting in a small order to Knitpicks I really want a few skeins of their alpaca cloud and their shimmer.
I have been wanting to knit some lace scarves and their lace weights are intriguing.
I hope they come out with a 100% silk in a lace weight as well.

Bernie is picking up at work, which is a very good thing.
meanwhile in a period induced coma, I am languishing.

Last night was spin group, I always get my period on spin day. Anyway I did not go.
I felt terrible that folks have to come get me, and then drop me off like a child. Even if I give them gas money I still feel terrible about it.
I am hoping by the May or at least June Spin that Bernie can figure how to get me there and back without interfering with his sleep too much.
I really don't like being night blind.
well coffee is ready
and the soon I get in gear the sooner I get the taxes mailed and the fish home.......

by the way,
today is the 9th anniversary of the Death of my best friend Thea to Inflammatory Breast Cancer.
She was only 38
I was closer to her then to my own sister. ( yea as my sister is under a federal court order NOT to contact me ever again)
I miss her so much and I talk to her every single day, I know she can hear me.

Please folks, if you find yourself in a position to spare a few cents, please help with the fight against breast cancer.
Inflammatory Breast cancer is the worst out of all of them, there is no cure and a diagnosis is immediate stage 4.

And Thea if you are watching over my shoulder, I miss you so much.

til next time
vi

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I want the froggies... Oh, how I want the froggies... I wanted a little frog for the tank we have now, but our lid doesn't cover 100%, and I was afraid he'd get out and become a delicacy...

    But oh my do I ever want the froggies... those are CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:59 PM

    What kind of froggies do you get? or do you only get little mutant half-tadpole things? Plus you get those cute little palm tree things that you used to get with those turtle bowls, which I always wanted, but I think my mother was convinced we'd all get salmonella and die.
    sallyjo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi