Sunday, April 03, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
ok here are more farm pictures, these are all cashmere goats, Carole is selling alot of them off...
( well there are a TON of new kids so she needs room, and doesn't have time to comb cashmere anymore due to the cashmere/kidding season that overlaps)

these guys are in need of a new fiber home, and I know she is letting them go very reasonably.

now I am going off in search of the chicken pictures.......cause as you all know..... EVERYONE needs a good chicken picture no?
vi

Ok OK here are a few good chicken pictures and a few other pictures....you know for variety...I also owe you all some photos of my neon knitting and the laperms.... but here are a few to hold you all over
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:59 PM

    i wish i had a place for a cashmere goat! i live too far in the city, sigh. alas and alack. hope they go to good homes. nice chickens, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:44 PM

    What kind of camera? And where's the hat? I'm thinking DD needs something along those lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:48 PM

    That was me. You were supposed to read my mind when I was saying how much I love the goats standing there being all goat-cool, and that Everyone neds more pictures of chickens in their life, even if they're looking kind-of stood up against a wall waiting for the firing squad in the one picture.
    And who took my secret identity?
    Sallyjo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi