Wednesday, April 06, 2005

more Fawn news

I gave everyone catnip today,
and so of course gave some to Fawn.
I left it on the rug upstairs in the bedroom
when I came back to check the catnip was gone.

later I brought up a feather wand toy and more cat nip.........ARMED, and READY I was......
well the catnip and wand toy got her out and she played.
not with me but with the feathers and the 'nip'
hahaha
take THAT bernie.....
( she likes bernie bestest.....sniff)
actually I am thrilled she has her very own person now..
like all the other laperms here, she gravitated to bernie first
( I never had that happen to me before, normally all the animals adore me!)
so I imagine that down the road, she will eventually forgive me for taking up space in bernie's life and allow me to pet her
oye
cats
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi