Friday, April 15, 2005

there by hangs a (fish) tale

ok PICTURES will be delayed however
I am please to report that two ( count em folks 1, & 2)
new fish will be joining the herron household on tuesday.
one is peach colored and one is pink/purple/and well you just have to see him.
I went to a fish only store in town, run by ( I descovered) the guy who used to have the HUGE saltwater aquarium store on north 5th street...... he moved down to 191
then now he is on Crystal street in town.
so I have picked out two very healthy and happy betta's.
and I have them in quarentee hold til tuesday.
btw, they also had goldfish there........mmmmmmmm
fancy ones......
in orange and red/white
mmmmmmmmmmmmm
I have another tank.........
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi