Thursday, April 28, 2005

Some of the last of this years Kids


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com this is Puff and her baby

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

sniff sniff



I am going to miss seeing the newborn babies.
oh and one more thing.

FAWN is running around the main house and studio today, just like the rest of these furry feline felons

And no one, so far, has killed anyone.!!!

It is very funny to think you are talking to Calpurrnia and find out it is Fawn looking at you like you are insane

oye

I need this catatude?

guess I do huh?

til next time

vi

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:20 PM

    ...and just what does Fawn have "catatude" about anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catatude. Lol! I'm glad your littlest cat is now out in the pride with the rest of them and it hasn't resulted in a funeral.

    To answer your question about why not: Well, no, I'm not a donor. Though I don't want to start a tirade or anything I've just heard one too many horror stories about people in comas who heard the whole argument over their very live ears, between their relatives and anxious doctors, about being made a donor. Happily someone stuck up for them and they are now alive and living a happy life.

    Those goaties are sweet Vi. No Trolls are going to be getting them! BTW, did you ever get your lambie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:30 PM

    I am so thrilled that Fawn is out and beating up Thaddeus! You done good.
    sallyjo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi