Thursday, April 07, 2005

Fast Fawn Update
I was playing with Thaddeaus and Calpurrnia on the upstairs landing, Fawn could hear us and Meowed for me!I answered her and talked to her while I was talking to the other laperms.I did go into the bedroom to play with her for a bit, she is really amazing now.isn't it wonderful what a bit of catnip will do?


Names for Fawn
we were thinking of Agathea
I liked pelageia
( it has to blend with Thaddeaus and Calpurrnia you know)
Elefteria means freedom in greek
Flavia is nice
I do like peneolope but bernie veto'd that one.
her paper name has to stay fawn however
yes she does have papers

I was also thinking of obelia but bernie thought it was too much like ophelia
there is Octavia
well you all help me out here?
I would put up a poll if I know how to do it
vi

3 comments:

  1. YAYYYY!!! Good for you, Good for Fawn! Wonderful wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you, vi. Fawn has made so much progress! BTW, what is the new name you choose for her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:11 AM

    i like flavia. don't ask me why.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi