Sunday, April 17, 2005

a new look ...........

or, I had nothing better to do so..........

well folks how do you like the new look of the blog?
I went a bit nutso huh?
I also washed the 'evil twins' Thaddeaus and Calpurrnia...
call the redo on the blog spring fever....
or a temporary deviation induced by dunking two screaming curly cats into the bath.

actually they were pretty good about it
and they look wonderful
Fawn was spared this round, as was Amber, but they are next...... ( said like ARNOLD.......... in the terminator)

now I would appreciate some comments if you all don't mind, first on the look here abouts.

then I have a dilemma
I am currently making a new knitting bag set. ( smaller bag/sock tote, larger knitting/tote, matching tool bag to go in either)
but I am not sure what to knit next, I am about to rip the neon hat back as I thought onion dome crown but I realized that it won't look as good as a flat crown since the sides are all textured.

I would love to knit some lace, I haven't in a forever of a time.
I dont' think I would look good in a shawl being of the short and round varity of person.
I would like a lace scarf but I am not sure about that looking good on me either.

No I won't knit tablecloths or doilies....... have you all been following the 'Adventures of Thaddeaus Peabody'?
he is a very bad boy and I would finish and he would EAT it.

so it will have to be a scarf, not a sweater... again look at the 'short & round' refrence.

mmmmmmmmmm
I think I am in a slump
maybe spring fever?
anyway suggestions are more then welcome if you all wouldn't mind, I would appreciate it ever so much
til next time
vi

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
one of the bottle fed baby lambs

8 comments:

  1. Cute little lamb! He looks like he wants to get out of there! ;<)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:05 PM

    Hi Vi, Love the Paisley and the new look!

    I think you put these baby animal pics on just to torture me. Me want.

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:21 PM

    Hi Vi, very nice look on your blog and you are so brave to bath cats. I can't even figure out how to get a blog started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:15 PM

    I love the new look! Very nice. I always enjoy reading your blog... how can someone not love kitties, goat and lambies?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very pretty, but I think the paisley background makes it kind of hard to read . . . maybe if you use a bolder font?

    ReplyDelete
  6. "but I think the paisley background makes it kind of hard to read . . ."

    Actually I think Deb has a good point... maybe either a bolder font or a more washed out background would work.

    And I love the lamb too... so cute.

    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok guys check the larger type out now?
    thank you so much
    vi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:19 AM

    MY EYES! MY EYES!



    Bok! Bok!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi