Wednesday, April 13, 2005

one of THOSE days....

you know the kind, pre period.
ok so if you are male, you only know the pre period days by how neurotic the females you have to deal with are getting.
I have something to say to you....... SUCK IT UP and be thankful

now back to the females that may wander by here.
it is one of THOSE days, not quite bad enough to just lay there in the bed like a lump, moaning pitiously occationally.
And yet it ain't a day that say, oh, ......... driving would be a good idea either.
operating heavy machinery would probably get me an orange jumpsuit and a girlfriend named bubba...... ( with all due respect to the GLBT out there-which I probably got the letters wrong to anyway... I am sorry)When I accidentally ran over the moron neighbor, his wife, kids and nuisance animals, oh say...... 50 or 84 times.....

Ok so I got a blaaaaaaaaa day.
I want to finish my neon hat but I have to chart the top first.

I want to finish my latest knitting bag, but that would also involve thinking, much less standing...... I am not up to that.

Please I am not up to even standing and walking the 15 feet into the kitchen for a last cup of coffee.

I am not even sure I am up to talking!
( I can hear that collective GASP from you all, it sounds like someone broke the sound barrier....... oye)

I have a couple cloth dolls to finish, and I would dearly LOVE to scan the illustrations for their book again so I could actually print the damn thing and bind it.... everything IS waiting on that silly book.

I could always make a new porcelain doll......

I have seeds to plant,

I could pick up the living room......( WHAT! and RUIN my perfect hands off record????)

I could make soap, I have to do a couple batches of my famous peach goats milk, as well as some patchouli, and a few others.

so what is violet doing?
well besides typing this I mean.........

nothing
yup
you got that right
a whole lot of nothing

gees I am boring

til next time
vi

3 comments:

  1. I always explain it this way:

    PMS is that wonderful time of the month when women don't have the energy to be polite about how obnoxious you are. We feel this way most of the time, we just normally try to maintain a sense of decorum and not let you know. Currently, I do not have the energy to pretend you are not ignorant, childish, obnoxious, and crude.

    Remember, Dreamery New York Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream - It's not just for breakfast anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and that "I don't have the energy" was not at all directed at you, who are delightful and entertaining as always, but at those who are ticking me off today... Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh but Amie my friend, I pride myself on being ignorant, childish, obnoxious, and crude.

    truly dear heart today I earned it,
    let me enjoy the title
    I will be nice tomorrow
    vi

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi