Saturday, April 30, 2005

My little boy..........

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is my boy at 4 months old...... LOOK at them curls!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comhere is my boy at I think 2-3 months
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and here is my guy right before he came home
what a difference huh?

Ok today is clean the fridge day, ewwwwwwwwww
today is that special day set aside to try and figure out WHAT THE HELL is actually growing in the dim recess of the magic box.

The Thaddeaus pictures are because he is 'helping' me.
oh yes I definitely need the help cause you see, from his point of view I am brain dead.
( possibly from my point of view as well)

I am trying to get enough meals cooked and frozen so that while I am getting my medical crap fixed up, I can continue to hold body and soul together.
Also Bernie had actually gotten used to eating on a regular basis so I need to consider that as well.
He gets home way to late now to cook, so this way, it is all ready and just needs to be reheated.

gees I am so efficient huh?
I spent the past two weeks figureing out all the stuff I needed to do this with.... menus etc.
When I was an art director I used to do the OAMC ( once a month cooking) however it was more like 4X a year and we ate good.
I haven't really bothered to do the whole formal thing in the past few years but I am going to be doing it now
meanwhile
there are wierd multi colored stuff growing on unidentifiable objects in the fridge.......
ewwwwwwwwwww
I wish I drank

til next time
vi

2 comments:

  1. What kind of cat is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vi, he is beautiful. I now know why you said his fur was like my poodle's hair. So curly!

    I just had found some sort of web site for once a month cooking before you mentioned it here. I used to do something like that when the kids were all home.

    Good luck on your insane medical schedule! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi