Monday, April 11, 2005

Fiber content! (and a few goats)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok this is the little needle felted rhino I made with Carole today, she did the basic body and I did the adjustments and the features then finished it.
pretty cool huh~!
it is about 5 inches long.
hahaha we had a blast today.


Ok finally goaties
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is skittles, she almost died last week with what is sort of like milk fever, here she is reunited with her two kids. She is fine now, and they are all very happy and healthy but it was pretty scary.

Laperm cat photos either later or tomorrow
I need to get a few more of Fawn
vi
ps: if anyone knows how to do a poll thingy...... please let me know, as I want to do a poll on changing fawn's name

1 comment:

  1. That rhino is absolutely adorable! gad, I just want to SQUISH it.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi