Thursday, April 28, 2005

Ok one down

I got the shoulder xrays done today.
I will pick them up Monday morning and go to the Orthopedic.
Meanwhile, I am in a lot of pain from my back/ovaries.
NOW my damn body decides to fall apart?
I was gone over three hours, as it is about 30 miles to the doctor and back, plus office wait time.
I was in trouble the minute I sat in one of the office chairs there.
I tell you..... This guy is making sure of his future business with them office chairs.

Anyway, I am all excited to finally be getting this stuff done, and I promise to go for my mamogram and oil/lube ( pap and pelvis)
By summer I expect I will be either dead or a new woman........ ( do they give warrentees on spare parts?)

Which btw, are any of you folks organ donors?
I ask because I am, but DH isn't.
I figure if I am brain dead, why bother taking some stuff to be worm food when someone else could possibly use it.
I have three cousins who have had transplanted kidneys and I had a friend ( deceased now) who was transplanted heart/lung/kidney.
If you are a donor, what decided you?
If you are not a donor, what decided you?
( no judgements actually I am cause of my family, Dh is afraid they will kill him off early to get his organs.......... I told him, 'no, but I may kill you off early')
til next time
vi
with goatie pictures and maybe some kittens

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:40 PM

    Yes I am, and I don't remember why. Some tiny bit of immortality, although I doubt anyone would want my organs.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi