Monday, April 04, 2005

FAWN let us pet her!

we were so shocked that we just all sat on the bed and petted her.
I didn't take pictures but you can all be sure I will try for pictures tomorrow.
she is very very skittery
however she loved being the center of attention.
she smelled my breath and bernie's breath
she kneaded our faces.
she PURRED
she rolled around like a 100,000. an hour supermodel in silk undies
she was thrilled to peices
but then she got scared when I tried to give her cat treats and jumped off the bed.
we tried to coax her out but she wasn't having any of it
so we left her be.
I am going to try and get her to sleep with us tonight.
she was running around the bedroom crying all last night
bernie looks terrible
and I have to go look at a 10 acre farm this week
btw
just thought you all would like to know
now to figure finances
anyone want to lend us down money while I am trying to find out about a mortgage on this house to bridge getting the farm?
vi

2 comments:

  1. is fawn the queen you had talked about getting earlier? hope she's doing better, poor thing. the hat rocks, and yes, do gloves and leg warmers too! knock the mail man out when you go to the post office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how thrilling! Good for you and good for her! I'm so happy for all of you!

    (and I'm definitely going to hell. That e-mail conversation I told you about went on a bit longer... tee hee... yup, I'll see you in hell!)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi