Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The Wisdom of posting prior to coffee?

It is now 6:30am, I have been up since 5 am....
( don't believe that early bird thing, and who the hell in their right minds would want a freeken worm anyway, at any time?)
today I am tired,
I don't know why but I am (gee maybe I really AM older then dinosaurs?)
I could sleep all day I think, however I dragged my hulking carcass out of bed......( hey what do you expect for 6am? poetry? I really did drag me you know)
(amber the cat this morning, she allowed me to take her picture)

I have so much to do today, and I have to do it in town.
now it is been colder then anything in these thar parts of the woods, so going out in this weather for me is insane.
never mind that Bernie the saint drags his ass out in this weather BEFORE 5 am to leave for work, and drives over an hour with no heat in his truck, the man is a saint I tell you.
however if I had farm animals, I would be out in the barn at this time, as that is what I did WHEN I did have farm animals.
ok so I am waiting for sunrise, which doesn't appear to be happening this morning so far..... maybe the sun is tired too today?

anyway, to town today, for double point needles in a length and size sufficient to finish this hat, for some more worsted weight cause I am insanely going to do yet another hat?
(my violets on the window)

I also have to do the base for the class at the doll college, I am giving that class, not taking it.
I can't figure out how to teach folks to sculpt so I won't be doing a doll sculpting class, and I don't sell bisque so I won't be teaching a dressing etc class.
I do however make some nice dolls, and occasionally a really kick ass doll.

I have so much to get done lately and of course like most folks I am a bit behind.....mainly in the housekeeping department. (we have named the dust bunnies, as they are now bigger then the cats. )

I am also looking forward to kidding and lambing season at Carole's farm, "Lilac Corners" I will be helping with the cashmere's combing while everyone is helping with the kidding.......they have 24 does that are due between February 14, and April something or other..... and two ewes that are in lamb to a BFL...... now to the non fiber folk amongst you all....... baby goats and lambs are acoming to the farm about 60 of the little guys are due.
all the goats will be bottle fed for a while so Carole will need a lot of help, as that is a LOT OF GOATS and a LOT OF BOTTLES.
Kris is expecting at least 4 lambs at her farm, one of which is mine, however due to zoning, it will be going in the freezer unfortunately instead of the yard.

I am trying to figure out how to keep a list on the side of this blog, I want to put the links to the folks I read regularly, and also a list of the projects I am doing or need to do by what date.
I have to get into the source coding for this site again, and I am too freeken lazy to do it
it actually isn't that I can't find my way around the HTML, it is that I get confused easily and am too lazy.

gee I really should NOT post prior to a gallon of coffee huh? as I am in some weird ass twilight sleep state akin to truth serum.......... and we all know how bad THAT can be, am I right?

on the Laperm front, Thaddeaus and Calpurrnia think they need to come out of the crates as soon as I come down in the morning........ now where did they get that lame ass idea?
yeah right, turn the demons, ..............ah I mean darlings loose before I am alive?
anyway, Thaddeaus was doing that cute roll on his back and stick his paw out of the crate door 'please mom, may I come out' thing that tears me.........
If that cat were a human, we all would have trouble, as he is a real charmer....... and he knows it.
Calpurrnia is .............well she is............ ah............... she is CUTE AS A BUTTON.
Thaddeaus the evil genius is plotting to over throw the government ( that would be me in his world) to eat ALL THE CANNED CAT FOOD........... and Calpurrnia is playing with a leaf going 'lala la..........la la la'
sad but true, she is not quite as smart as her brother.
however that being said........and yes yes it is true, she is CUTE AS A BUTTON............ and them blue eyes......

gees 6 am is not the best time for me to post huh?
all the secrets come out
well I am still not telling how two sort of middle aged people could break a Sterns & Foster solid oak Box spring on the bed........ cracked it in two places........
THAT secret will have to wait until I learn to drink alcohol so come back in like 30 years.....
til next time
vi




3 comments:

  1. Hi, Darling! To add things to your side bar, put < li > < / li > around them - that's if you want a list. Then Knitters Review is the link to the site, non-list form.

    So, < li >< a href="http://www.knittersreview.com">Knitters Review< / a >< / li > will list Knitters Review with other links you put in that section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok Amie, I am trying it now
    gee that was a very simple code
    thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi