Sunday, February 06, 2005

As the BACON turns..........

Sunday morning, bacon being fried up and turned in the pan.
oh my it doesn't get any better then this.....
ok well not much better huh?
Bernie is cooking breakfast, I am drinking very good coffee.
The cats are not quite destroying the house while running around.

Today I plan on getting the photo's for the landscape base tutorial. I will do the sanding/finishing of the wood add the label and the little cushions. Tomorrow I will do the beginning of the basic landscaping, and depending on how far I get I may even get it done tomorrow. This would be wonderful as then I would be able to get a head start on the other stuff I got waiting.

Ok I finished my color knitted hat.....don't look to close at the last repeat on the crown...... well ok I won't even show that to you all. I have the baby sock to design and write for class....which I expect to be done by Wen.

Now, in the midst of this, I have to tell you all......... I am out of my mind.
however in my defense, it is cold out ( ok it WAS cold out) there was snow and ice involved.
what am I going on and blathering about now you ask?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


rocks


Yes that is right you actually saw that right................


ROCKS

as in I have to have rocks in my head
Bethie asked...... 'are they to replace the ones you lost from your head'
Bethie is a smart ass....... lets all LOOK at Bethie the smart ass........... we SEE you Bethie.

Well you see just because I live in the mountains surrounded by rocks, pebbles, stones, gravel.......... doesn't mean I can get through the snow to it all...........so I BOUGHT THEM
ha
my dirty little secret is now out..... however they do have character.
and I did leave the pink and green ones there.

watch for their appearance on this piece I am working on.

please address all the ........"violet you are nuts" mail to BETHIE

thank you


in other news,
Did you know you could peel sour oranges and poke them with a fork and then pour sugar over them?
you did?
why didn't someone tell me before this?
I did it yesterday, and it is wonderful, sooooooo very orangey and not at all disgusting like I thought it would be.
I will be doing it again today.
ha
so there mother nature.
(crouching now so I don't get the shock of my life as it is not nice to fool mother nature remember?)
now my coffee calls, and Bernie has just informed me that my breakfast is to follow
gee............
how much better does it get?
and here I am with nothing to kevetch about.....hahahahaha


til next time
vi

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi