Thursday, February 10, 2005

85 *&)@#$%# Strawberries FINISHED

all about 3/16 of an inch.......
I have finished.
I think I have single handedly ruined my eyes for all other miniature fruits.....
(what do you MEAN you aren't going to make bunches of grapes that are less then 1/2 inch in length......why that is just.............. CRIMINAL)
The strawberries are cooling as they came out of the oven.
I have yet to put seeds on them...........
do I really HAVE to put seeds on them?
I ask you........... would anyone NOTICE that I did not put seeds on them?
I am thinking if I never made another *&)@#$%# strawberry again in miniature it will be too soon.
however I have to tell you all......... they are really really CUTE......
hahahahah
I mean they REALLY are.....
now lets see if I can get the camera to focus down that tight to show you all how cute they are......
vi
who is thinking maybe she needs a microscope for this?
or some sort of lense for a Canon A 70 that will have a 3/16 inch strawberry in sharp closeup focus?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:34 AM

    Dear Vi, I am so glad you stuck this blog up. It's so totally charming my dear to come and read it as my nightime meds kick in and I know that, sigh, I will have sweet dreams because you've taken the time to share your amazing views of everyday life. Here's to Vi, long may she reign!

    It's me, you know it's me. haha

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi