Sunday, February 13, 2005

My husband channels bacon

Every Sunday morning.
never fails.
Sunday morning, we wake up...... and while lying in bed Bernie always says.......

'I smell Bacon'

(isn't there a commercial that says that? only for DOG bones?...........
mmmmmmmmmmmm there is a joke in there somewhere I am sure of it)

He is always surprised when I tell him.........no, I am a NORMAL person and do NOT smell bacon.......
to which he replies,

' I also smell toast'

AAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK *** a small scream

it never fails..... every sunday morning he smells bacon, and he says it wakes him UP.

meanwhile I am thinking there must be some DEEP seated physiological reason for this, no?
now yesterday afternoon we took a nap, and when he woke up he smelled.................. ROAST BEEF!
at least he has variety huh?
til next time
vi
who doesn't smell anything in the morning unless someone (who shall remain nameless) farts

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi