Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Thank heavens for boring days

I wish I could say that on most days, however even when I think a day is going to be boring......SOMETHING always happens. (it must be that Larry, Moe and Curly thing I think)
I will venture to say that today will be boring......
as I am going to be making 1/2 inch high strawberry plants.
that's right,
you read that right.
1/2 inch high.
I am out of my mind.
(yes we know this fact, as it has already been established that I must not be all there, after all I do have Laperms........ 2 currently and soon to be three)
how many strawberry plants am I going to make?
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh probably about............ hmmmmmmmmm
a dozen or so
then I have to make iris' about a dozen or so of them.
then roses.......... silk ones...... that are about 1/4 inch across or less.
All this with the looming specter of the plague from the pits of hell
I did however take the precaution of taking the ORANGE drugs. The last time I had the plague, which was given to my by my DEAREST husband.....( said through gritted teeth at this point), Bernie chased me around the house with this dayglow in the dark orange medicine stuff that tasted vile, (If I could have actually tasted it) and landed in my stomach like a hand grenade. But I have to say it did work.
now I have decided that I am not quite responsible for whatever I say for the next couple of days while I ride out the whole cold/plague thing.
With the EXCEPTION that.......

Our 28th wedding anniversary is Friday...... yes, this coming Friday.......
( I was a zycote in a petri dish when he walked my parents down the aisle, I am not saying that he robbed the CRADLE, as I would have to wait oh.................... lets say 8 -9 years to HAVE a cradle......you know being a zycote and all)

til next time
vi
who will try and get you all some pictures later

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi