Thursday, February 10, 2005

Over the river and through the woods.... to town however

I have to go to town today....not Gramma's house.
(sounds sooooo countrified doesn't it)
we used to be rural, but now we have a Walmart, a Target, BJ's wholesale & (my destination today) an AC Moore.

I am going to town for a few odds and ends to finish off this landscape base, then I swing by to pick up a new mouse as this one won't right click.....( how to drive me right over the top and off the deep end.......don't right click for me....you mouse you.....)
after that I have to swing by the LYS ( Local Yarn Store) to get the DK for the baby socks, we decided yesterday to do it in DK ( Double Knitting weight-although personally I prefer sock weight)

I have a long list of sundries and such that I need to get, but most are on the ......... when I have a bit more discretionary income

I need a good coffee pot, this one my dad gave me as a house warming present 18 years ago. I couldn't bare to get rid of it but I am thinking........ one that has a carafe that holds the heat would be a nice thing.......and if it managed to hang UNDER a cabinet....... gee that would be even better.... ditto on the toaster.
I am also going to see if I can find a cheapo mini tripod. My tripod is a full size one but lately a mini would be easier I think..... maybe a 18 inch one? under $20.00 for the digital camera?

Anyway today my list includes some dried babies breath, a mouse, cat food..... the dk, and possibly scrapebooking scissors and a paper punch......oh and some assorted dowels as I am going to be making some Double point needles for my spin group.

I am also trying to see if I can possible maybe........ justify a new toy for the cats..... mmmmmmm
I haven't paid the mortgage yet ( I will do that saturday, so I suppose the answer is NO......
too bad....... poor Thaddeaus)
til next time
and someone remind me to post pictures of the finished color knitted hat....... still unblocked
vi


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:36 AM

    You have an AC Moore store? Do you know what bargains in threads and canvas knitting bags these folks have?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi