Tuesday, May 31, 2005

woo hoo........ vi's getting squished!!!!

hahaha
ok so vi's boobs are going to get squished.


I am also going to start the rest of the medical tests I need.....
bernie is staying at his job long enough for me to get this all done
thankfully.
I also have found that I don't have to worry about pre-exhisting conditions, which I was told was part of it
I called the insurance company again today and they said ......no we don't have the pre-exhisting thingy
so I found me a gyn......
and I am going thursday!
I told them
pcos
mass on the thryroid
cronic unexplained inflamation of the left breast
peri-menopause.......
pms
crs***

oh and possibly a sinus infection!!!!


hey I haven't had insurance for a while here.......
things fall apart when you are reduced to holding things together with duct tape you know....

meanwhile back at the FARM
where I was YESTERDAY
I got pictures of the peacock displaying his tail!!!!
but through a fence unfortunately
AND
there are 15 new baby layer chicks in the hen house..........
hahahaha

ok lets see......
what other news..

I am a bit perterved at bernie........
not quite enough to give him a cattle prod enima.........
but he better not push his luck at the moment
I got pms, and I am loosing estrogen.......
and I do have access to a cattle prod you know...

"no your honor, I don't know how this here cattle prod got up his ass and out his nose......... 18 times.............."

"could be,.............. maybe he SAT on it?????"



til next time
vi
*** can't remember shit

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi