Friday, May 20, 2005

you know it's bad when.......

you can't trust your own bones to stay PUT.

ok this is amazingly annoying.

now I have to do these excersize thingies with a 'soft' beach ball thingy.
not them hand squishy thingies.....

I gotta walk a wall with a ball....
( say that three times fast then try and do it)

I have to say Mengele wasn't kidding when she told me I was going to be in a bit of pain
actually she said......
'the next few pt sessions are going to hurt'
YA THINK?

she put me in positions that even BERNIE hasn't gotten me into

( and he and I accidentally dropped an air conditioner out a window.. we almost followed it........ good thing he was hanging onto me.......)

I should have taken pictures............ you know for bribery purposes.....
or to prove that I really do not bend that way..... and that there isn't 18 joints between my shoulder and elbow.

she yanked and stretched....... and pulled and pushed......
oh and I AM all black and blue......
gees
and for what
so that my bones can WANDER?
see my life is so boring even my bones don't wanna stay here.....
oye
and you think YOU got problems?
do your bones want to leave?

I woulda thought the fat would hold my bones hostage..... but no..................
off they go.....

oye
til next time
vi

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:00 PM

    Oh, poor vi :o( I hope that the results come sooner than expected. But, then, purple always was your color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:47 PM

    tell mengele she needs to leave enough of you intact to finish that meme next week. (that is monday, right?)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment- it will take a while to appear on the site, as it does get moderated (to cut down on spammers- i also don't allow backlinks)
i do so appreciate your taking time to write to me
vi